PEANUT BUTTER PIE
1 cooked pie shell
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1/2 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 cups whipped cream (or 8 oz. whipped topping, if you must)
chocolate syrup for garnish
2 large peanut butter cups, frozen
- Beat together the cream cheese and brown sugar until smooth.
- Blend in the peanut butter, milk and vanilla.
- Stir in half of the whipped cream with a spatula, then gently fold in the rest.
- Spoon into the pie crust, then cut the peanut butter cups into chunks and sprinkle over the top of the pie.
- Chill at least 2 hours.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup before serving.