(I apologize again for the photography - some day I'll have a real camera again).
Eggnog Cheese Pie
- Baked pie shell or baked graham cracker or cookie crust
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup eggnog
- Beat the cream cheese, sugar and flour until smooth. Add the eggs and beat on low speed until combined. Beat in eggnog. Pour into crust.
- Bake at 325° for 45-55 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack. Refrigerate overnight.