1 single crust pie shell, unbaked
2 medium zucchini, sliced thin
1 green pepper, diced
1 onion, diced
1 clove garlic, minced
2 Tablespoons olive or canola oil
1 teaspoon dill
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup shredded cheese (I used white cheddar, use whatever cheese you like or have on hand)
2 eggs, whisked together
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Saute zucchini, pepper, onion and garlic in the oil.
- Add the dill and salt, then stir in one half of the cheese.
- Spoon into the crust then pour the eggs over the vegetables.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center of the pie comes out clean.
- Let stand for at least 5 minutes before cutting.