Search This Blog

Sunday, February 7, 2010

No pie this week, another kind of project instead.



I had two hot dates this weekend (Saturday night with dear husband and Sunday with The Saints) so didn't have a pie night.  But I do want to share a fun project I finished yesterday.  I bought the pattern for this cute wall hanging by designer Nancy Halverson at least three years ago, but just never got around to making it.  Now I'm working on giving my basement an extreme makeover, and thought this would be fun to hang in the family room. I used scraps that I already had so didn't have to spend any money.  It's machine pieced, but I did all the applique by hand so that I could work on it during my lunch breaks at work.  Now I don't know why I waited so long to make this cute project!  Check out the close-up of the little corduroy dog.

3 comments:

Material Mary said...

Fantastico--love it. It looks really good. Missed you today. It was really fun and you need to talk to Lisa about her announcement--you missed it.
Mary

cara lou said...

Hurray! You finally finished it! Looks great.

Kaja said...

I bought that pattern years ago and have never made it. Glad to see that someone has! It looks adorable!