Here's the recipe - it's an original!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
1 baked deep dish pie shell
2/3 cup powdered sugar
1 cup peanut butter
3/4 cup softened butter
1 cup sugar
2 oz unsweetened chocolate, melted and slightly cooled
1 teaspoon vanilla
Sweetened whipped cream
- Beat together the powdered sugar and peanut butter. Spread over the bottom of the pie shell, then place in refrigerator.
- Beat together the butter and sugar until fluffy. Mix in the chocolate and vanilla.
- Add one egg, then beat on high for 4 minutes. Add second egg, then beat on high for 4 minutes. Add the third egg, and beat for another 4 minutes.
- Spread the chocolate mixture over the peanut butter filling in the pie shell. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Top with sweetened whipped cream.